Tips for enjoying a weekend at the SHARC… Memorial Day Weekend Grand Opening
- Bring your own towel, avoid drip drying – The SHARC Center will not provide towels for those swimming at the facility.
- Bring a lock, keep you belongings secure – The SHARC has mens and womens locker room facilities. There is a fairly large supply of lockers and they are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Bring something warm to wear – With wet and cloudy weather expected to be in the 60’s this Memorial Day Weekend you may want to bring a sweatshirt or light jacket to change in to.
- Ride your bike, parking is not infinite – Parking near the SHARC center is somewhat limited. If you are able to, you may want to ride your bike or arrange to be dropped off at the SHARC, to avoid any inconvienences’.
- Be mindful of open swim vs lap swim times – Open Swim: Indoors, 11am-8:30pm Monday-Friday, 10am-8:30pm Friday-Sunday. Outdoors, 10am-8:30pm daily. Lap Swim: Indoors, 6am-7:30am Monday-Thursday, 6am-10am Friday-Sunday. Outdoors, 7:30am-10am daily.
SHARC hours are 6am – 9pm, daily – Sledding Hill 11am-6pm, daily – Call 541-585-5000 for more times and information… Or click here to visit the SROA’s SHARC website