Most of the information I’m seeing regarding the subject of the housing market and interest rates, are leading me to believe that we are nearing a bottom of the housing market. Don’t start dancing yet… I’m not breaking any wild news here so please do not call CNN… Continue reading to see the information that I’ve been gathering.
- “Rates are officially at the lowest point since keeping record”
- “The employment report to be released on Friday (July 2nd, 2010) will be the most important release this week”
- “Mortgage rates moved lower following the release of weak housing data”
- “Rates fell by about 3/8 of a discount point for the week” (week ending June 27th, 2010)
- “Mortgage rates will experience greater volatility and a gradual worsening” click here to read commentary regarding mortgage rates…
- “The new closing deadline for eligible transactions is now September 30, 2010” click here to read…
- “After a close brush with the deadline, Congress has passed an extension of the Homebuyer Tax Credit”
all of the above real estate interest rate market factors and related articles, for one reason or another, point towards a approach to a so called bottom of the housing market.